A spot-busting mask to control sebum levels and prevent breakouts.
CLEAR SKIN blemish-fighting mask
Oily, blemish-prone skin.
- A thick, smooth, green clay mask.
- The green colour of this mask comes from the green clay, spirulina extract and chlorophyll.
- Aromas of lime and rosemary essential oils. A very healthy, green smell due to the plant actives.
- Apply an even layer twice a week, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes before rinsing off.
- Avoid any sensitive areas of the face that are not prone to excess oil production, such as cheeks, and focus on oily areas like the t-zone.
- Remove using warm water and your hands, and gently wipe away any excess product with a warm Bamboo Face Cloth. Do not scrub mask away.
- For best results, follow with your Super Greens Nutrient Boost Oil
A clear, balanced complexion.
- Since its launch, your Clear Skin mask has proven to be our most popular mask! Charcoal is an on-trend ingredient right now, so be sure to mention its ability to draw out toxins and tighten pores.
- This mask is perfect for use whilst relaxing in the bath. Due to the nature of this mask being full of actives, it is best stored in the fridge, and used within 6 months of opening.
- This mask will dry dark green on any areas of the face with enlarged pores, and dry light green everywhere else.
- The actives will be drawn to these areas and work to shrink the pores. With continued use, you will start to notice that the mask dries dark green on less areas of your face, as your pores become more refined.